Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a Pharmaceutical industry that deals in importation and distribution of pharmaceutical products. They focus on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Prepare and Compilation of budget in alignment with marketing, sales & operations
- Review of budget with Business Head and Finance Controller
- Ensures OPEX remains within budget.
- Ensures all accounts are correct & up-to-date on the ERP
- Collates MIS reports for Financial ControllerТs review
- Ensures periodic / annual audit of accounts as per schedule & VAT audit
- Ensures 100% statutory compliance: VAT, WHT and appropriate posting
- Put in place a robust system for accurate product costing on real time basis
- Checking/ comparison/ reconciliation of cost data and flag deviation(s) where it exist at the earliest possible time.
- Building strong controls & SOPs to prevent financial leakages in any process (marketing, sales, distribution, procurement, operations & elsewhere in the organization)
- Ensures approved SOPs are implemented & adhered to.
- Keeps track of changes in all applicable laws.
- Keeps track of/ pursue legal matters and remains in touch with the lawyers/ consultants, HO legal team for contracts and agreement on behalf of the company
- Leading the cost reduction exercise, including identifying areas for cost reduction, pursuing achievement against agreed action plan & timelines
- Ensures optimum utilization of funds and Outflow planning
- Ensures that functionalities currently available on Orion are fully utilized and adhered to.
- Effort should be made to ensure that more processes are automated for increase efficiency & better control.
- Ensures adequate optimization of the inventory and receivables.
- Provide requisite support for timely achievement of sales target & collections
- Anticipate business risks and suggest mitigation plan
- Ensures timely action for risk mitigation and provide update to the Finance Controller
- Identify areas of opportunities for business expansion.