Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting for a Finance Manager for an upcoming, five-year USAID-funded health workforce management project in Nigeria. The position is full-time and based in Abuja with possible occasional travel to Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, and Ebonyi States and the Federal Capital Territory.
· Provide support, specifically to the Director of Finance and Administration, on operations including; but not limited to, human resources, logistics, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, and accounting/finance.
· Provide support in designing a USAID compliant Financial Management and Reporting system and ensure project staff use and follow the system.
· Develop internal control measures for the award.
· Support the preparation and submission of monthly invoices and other financial reports as required and provide required documentation for USAID-required audits.
· Produce financial and budget reports, provide support in developing procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitoring project budgets, maintaining accurate financial records on project activities, and monitoring transactions to ensure compliance with USAID regulations.