The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) was established in the United Kingdom in 1997 and subsequently registered in Lagos – Nigeria in 1999 as an independent, not-for-profit, research, training, advocacy and capacity building organisation.
The Centre was established to mobilise global opinion and resources for democratic development and provide an independent space to reflect critically on the challenges posed to the democratization and development processes in West Africa, and also to provide alternatives and best practices to the sustenance of democracy and development in the region
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Reporting to: Head of Finance
- Specific project accounting
- Carry out bank reconciliations using QuickBooks accounting package
- Liaising with tax authorities and other related agencies
- Financial reporting to donors
- Preparing corporate accounts
- Updating financial records and ensuring compliance with internal control procedures.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time