Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- The Finance Officer performs a variety of financial and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures.
- He analyses and prepares financial and management reports as well as provides accurate and timely financial information to Line Manger and the Management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate financial administration (creditors, debtors, salary administration, ledgers) and monitors the cash flow, the goods flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Develops system for the maintenance of accurate financial records.
- Maintains an efficient financial information system.
- Prepares periodic financial reports, statement of performance account and financial position
- Ensures compliance with defined accounting policies and financial reporting standards.
- Performs financial analysis as required
- Provides assistance with stock reconciliation and reports at our fashion retail and cinema outlets as required.
- Prepares, fills and ensures prompt remittance of all statutory payments towards including VAT, PAYE tax, employee and Company pension contributions.
- Liaise with Auditors/ Tax consultant and external Auditors (FIRS/LIRS etc.) on various audit activities.
- Perform periodic ledger, creditors, repayment and bank reconciliations as required.
- Oversees POS and Bank collection.
- Manage the receipts and deposits of cash and bank transactions, including foreign transfers, to ensure the accuracy of company’s financial position.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.