Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Financial Accounting & Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 6 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reporting To: Reporting To: Finance & Administration Manager
- The candidate is required to ensure compliance of financial audit and accounting policies within the business unit and undertaking.
- Responsible for all financial accounting and compilation for the business unit and undertaking
- Manage inter unit account settlements
- Maintain various accounts & registers
- Review and verify all Journal entries to the books/sub ledger
- Assist in financial vetting for the Business Unit.
- Responsible for compiling MIS, & other reports as may be required
- Responsible for co-ordination courier mail and dispatch.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carry out any other duties as requested by Finance & Administration Manager or Business Manager