Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners. This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development. Ikeja Electric has over 600,000 customers who the company is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
Job Title: Financial Analysis & Reporting Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 6 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reporting To: Head Management Accounting
- This role is responsible for assisting the Head Management Accounting in Financial Analysis, Rates and Tariffs, and Management Reporting.
Rates and Tariffs:
- Review the MYTO model to ensure correctness and completeness.
- Regular updating of the MYTO model.
- Expand the MYTO model from its current annual configuration to a monthly basis, and expand the factors on which a true-up adjustment can be based to reflect the additional factors such as ATC&C losses and customer numbers (by tariff category).
- Use different assumptions to simulate possible tariff paths that would ensure the revenue requirement is met within the price control period as determined by NERC from time to time.
- Preparation of other tariffs that might be required by the business.
- Ensure that all financial and statutory regulations are complied with
- Ensure that accounting policies, guidelines for recording financial transaction, prudent accounting
- Preparation of Management Reports.
- Preparation of internal and external reports
- Carrying out financial analysis as may be required.
- Overseeing the inventory process and accounting.
- Assist in the preparation and carrying out of internal and external audits.
- Carry out any other duty as requested by The Head, Management Accounting