Nigerdock, a member of Jagal Energy, is the leading indigenous Nigerian Energy services company with diverse but related capabilities in complex Oil and Gas project delivery during both the greenfield and brownfield stages of an asset lifecycle.
The range of services offered include full Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), or stand alone engineering, procurement management, onshore and offshore fabrication, brown field modifications, fabric maintenance, asset maintenance management, ship building and repair, marine services, logistics and the associated base support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts;
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the monthly management accounts;
- Prepare monthly variance reports for all reporting entities and provide explanations to variances;
- Prepare a quarterly forecast for the full year in the format of the monthly management accounts;
- Provide useful insights into business performance and recommend improvement activities.
- Oversee full financial accounting systems and processes e.g. accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll function;
- Prepare Intercompany reconciliation and statements
- Review key assumptions for reasonableness; analyse and quantify key risks and judgements used in the financial figures reported.
- Develop financial reporting in the ERP system to meet company requirements;
- Provide support to other departments to maximise amounts invoiced to clients and to efficiently collect payments;
- Provide financial information to support commercial activities within the business and other departments as required;
- Ensure compliance for statutory deductions and payments;
- Manage tax reporting and audits;
- Ensure insurance coverage is in place at all times to meet statutory and company requirements;
- Plan and manage the annual external accounts audit to produce draft financial statements within 10 weeks of the year end;
- Oversee the preparation of quality and timely financial statements and reports in line with IFRS standards
- Provide ad-hoc support to the GM Finance as required (i.e. special projects)
- Other duties as required