KPMG Nigeria - Our client is a subsidiary of an innovative Multinational Fintech Company focused on providing financial inclusion to its customers across different continents. Our client provides Mobile Micro Finance Loans to its customers, creating opportunities for customers to improve their lifestyle, business while achieving their dreams.
Our client is desirous of filling a key role with best -in-class talent in terms of skills and experience for the position of:
Job Title: Financial Operations Manager
Detailed Job Description
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Act as the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries and questions related to financial operations.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Supervise the daily operational tasks of the credit and collections team.
- Develop financial goals and objectives for the team.
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities.
- Approve third party payments through accurate reconciliation of financial records.
- Ensure that financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the company.
- Develop operational initiatives to achieve financial goals.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.