Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fixed Income Securities Dealer
Ref No: 18059541
Job Category: Trading
- To actively trade in the inter-bank Treasury Bills and Bonds market on behalf of the Bank with the primary objective of enhancing revenues accruing to the Bank from trading and positioning in the Treasury Bills and Bonds market whilst adhering to limits.
- To coordinate trading activities and strategies in trading securities, bonds, treasury bills and repos.
- Daily risk taking and accurate position taking considering micro and macro-economic issues, interest rates and inflation. Look to expand customer business in conjunction with the Sales Team while using market information to ensure the set revenue target is met.
- Responsibilities also include ensuring that all regulatory requirements as a Primary Dealer Market Maker (PDMM) are met, market share on both primary and secondary markets and other qualitative regulations.
- Primary responsibility for risk taking on Bonds and Treasury Bills, maintaining the trading blotter and managing positions.
- Daily position management and seeking for opportunities in the interbank market for outright and repos.
- Daily monitoring of trading limits, DV01, aggregate volume limits, tenor limits, value at risk limits and management action triggers.
- Point of contact with the key regulators, Debt Management office, Central Bank of Nigeria and associated settlement agencies, CSCS.
- Expected to track and collate fixed income securities data to support research and analytics as required by the bank.
- Coordinate fixed income securities trade with sales team.
- Support any mark to market trading initiative that may arise from time to time.