Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: Fleet HSEQ Manager
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day HSEQ activities for our offshore Asset(s) in compliance with regulatory and operational requirements as well as managing the Operational Performance Standard for the Asset(s) to ensure that all Safety Critical Elements (SCEs), Production Critical Elements (PCEs) and Environmental Critical Elements (ECEs) are healthy.
- Promote OI understanding throughout the Asset organization through strong leadership and workforce engagement.
- Strategic management of HSEQ requirements utilizing statistics and trends to prevent incidents
- Maintenance of HSE Plan and ensuring that defined targets per period meet and in alignment with the OI Management System requirements.
- In charge of Assurance audits and Verification audits, both onshore and offshore, to ensure compliance with the OI Management System standards.
- Provide the necessary inputs to OI corporate reports that serve to demonstrate performance and compliance in relation to achieving the objectives of OI.
- Maintenance HSE induction material for onshore personnel, aligned with the corporate standard and suitable for the regional specifics and perform HSE inductions for all new onshore personnel.
- Review Management of Change and Deviation Requests and facilitate all necessary HAZID and ENVID reviews.
- Prepare Technical Queries to request support when needed from the corporate OI departments Perform HSE review of all changes that impact SCE, PCE or ECE functionality or performance.
- Review and update the Operational Performance Standard(s) for the Asset(s) to ensure that all offshore checks and assurance activities have been performed correctly and on time, and where barriers are impaired that an Operational Risk Assessment has been performed and adequate mitigation measures are in place.
- Perform regular reviews of the Safety Case in line with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain Asset(s) Risk Register such that all hazards associated with the ongoing operations of the Asset(s) are identified and the risks associated with these hazards are controlled.
- Maintain the Regulatory Compliance, Environmental Aspects and Impacts register, offshore ERP and OPEP aligned with corporate standard and the operating conditions of the Asset(s) Perform role in an emergency as specified by the ERP and OPEP.
- Assist with performing security threat assessments for the region and the Asset(s) in cooperation with the Company Security Officer (CSO) and ensure control measures remain effective.
- Identifying and facilitating all Formal Safety Assessments and Operational Risk Assessments as well as participate in and support Level 2 and 3 investigations as required.
- Develop, maintain and implement an Asset Quality Management Plan, which is aligned with the corporate standard.
- Maintenance of Hydrocarbon Release Reduction Plan for each asset, and ensure that the plan is effectively implemented to reduce hydrocarbon releases.
- Effective stakeholder management - Act as focal point and liaison for communication to Clients as well as all Regulatory bodies, maintaining Certification and ensuring Regulatory Compliance Perform HSEQ support to MMP.