Gokada is a technology company focused on changing the face of transportation in Nigeria starting with an on-demand motorcycle taxi service in order to solve some of the country’s most challenging problems in logistics and transportation. We aim to help millions of passengers across the country rethink how they move by providing a safe and affordable engine for smart mobility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
- This position is an instrumental role at the company and is responsible for ensuring that our motorbikes are always on the road and are in optimal condition for drivers and passengers.
- The Fleet Manager’s goal will be to ensure driver operations are streamlined while maximizing efficiency and improving motorbikes maintenance in an effort to provide drivers and passengers with the best experience possible.
- Manage GPS tracking and lead preventive maintenance of motorbikes.
- Ensure that the fleet is in optimal condition for our drivers and passengers.
- Analyze and recommend strategies to increase efficiency of operations and drive best-in-class operational excellence.
- Available to be dispatched weekdays and weekends - early mornings and late evenings.
- Manage the registration, insurance and licensing of all motorbikes under management.
- Provide bi-daily report to the Operations Team as regards the status of all motorbikes under management with the aid of the GPS Tracking.
- Advise and lead the sale of motorbikes which have completed their useful lives or are unassignable to drivers due to age or damage.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection