Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- To manage the day-to-day Fleet and Administrative operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up maintenance schedules to ensure each truck is kept in top condition and monitor them
- Implement and monitor a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturer’s specifications.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Maintain a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each truck, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Check all repair work performed in shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to the fleet
- Ensure compliance of the company with government regulations that have to do with the transportation industry
- Take preventive measures to ensure the safety of trucks and drivers.
- Ensuring that all truck are properly registered; track their registration expiry and carry out inspection on regular basis
- Monitor fuel purchases by administering fuel vouchers / funds for all truck to their respective drivers and ensuring compliance by regular visits to partner fuel stations.
- Handling of all fleet customer issues and services
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail/Courier; signing for packages from courier service company; receiving mail and packages from couriers and delivering to proper recipient
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.