Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FMC & Construction Site Superintendent (Expat)
- Ensure implementation of day-to-day priority work offshore in coordination with the Campaign Works Leader and FMC Contractor site rep.
- Ensure the right level of quality on the worksite and work with Contractor to achieve project requirement with regards to QA.
- Evaluates construction issues on the worksite with Contractor workers and contribute to their resolution at worksite level whenever possible.
- Ensure work procedures are properly implemented on the worksite and deviations are promptly reported to his hierarchies for further decision to be taken.
- Reports any issue to ECP Construction Manager and maintain regular and efficient information to him.
- Participates in clarification and responses to Contractor queries and request for waivers issued on the worksite in accordance with project procedures.
- Ensure proper liaison with the rest of the ECP entity to guaranty adequate coordination within the team for construction activities.
- Ensure overall proper management of goods delivery onboard the AKPO FPSO through his Construction Coordinator.
- Ensure that activities performed on site in the project perimeter fulfil project HSE requirements.
- Reports any incident as per Company and Project rules.
- Implements with Contractor site representative any risk assessment of Job Safety Analysis recommendation as required by Project HSE procedures.
- Participates in Job Hazard Analyses and Attend safety toolbox meetings on a regular basis with contractors' work teams. - Assists in constructability reviews and the planning and scheduling of construction jobs.
- Monitor the overall progress of the contractors against schedule, providing reporting on same to line management, highlighting the potential for slippage and propose remedial actions and signing contractor daily reports, personnel and equipment timesheets.
- Ensure Contractors have viable schedules for their work, recognizing interfaces with other ongoing company activities. - Participate, with contractors' staff and company operations staff, in all pre-commissioning activities.
- Maintain adequate records relating to events surrounding the work, which may give rise to contractors claiming for a cost increase against contract.