Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Production Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The Food Production Manager will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the kitchen, implement production processes, provide oversight to catering events, properly manage food and labor costs and have a thorough working understanding of HACCP, all to exceed customer expectations
- Best qualified candidate would possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Utilizes relevant resources, recipes, systems and programs to direct daily operations including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations;
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned;
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory standards;
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary;
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards;
- To ensure food orders and production is managed to maintain an adequate service within food budget targets;
- To support the Venue / Catering Manager to ensure staff resources are used efficiently and in line with outlet labour budgets;
- To conduct a weekly review of trading performance with the outlet supervisors continuously reviewing the best deployment of resources;
- Monitor and support the requirement for the outlet teams to conduct all their working practices in accordance with the Food Hygiene, Health and Safety legislation, The Colleges Financial Regulations and Fire Procedures and the Catering Department Policies;
- To manage, motivate and develop team members, setting and managing performance frameworks for the team, in accordance with their role, departmental goals and personal development needs;
- To take a lead on implementation of new products / service styles to maximize customer satisfaction being innovative and competitive.