DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Information Technology Consulting Group with Pan African Operations is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic Computer Analyst/ Forensic Investigator
- The Forensic Computer Analyst will be responsible for investigating data breaches, security incidents and criminal activity.
- The role will entail periodic secondment to the Police force and other law enforcement agencies, or specialist computer forensic companies and investigative teams.
- The Forensic Computer Analyst will report directly to the Chief Technical Officer.
- In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Use a range of forensic tools and software to extract and analyze data
- Deal with highly sensitive or confidential data or images
- Recover damaged, deleted or access hidden, protected or encrypted files
- Unlock digital images that are locked to hide the identity of a place or person
- Examine data from mobile phones and satellite navigation systems to trace people or places
- Follow electronic data trails to reveal links or communication between individual or groups
- Collect information and evidence in a legally admissible way
- Write technical reports based on findings and, if required, give evidence in court as an expert witness
- Present findings of on-going incidents to other members in the investigation team, law enforcement agencies and clients
- Keep up to date with evolving cyber-crime methods and developments within the digital forensics field
- Undergo security checks and vetting procedures
- Obtain relevant ISO Accreditations.
- Any other assigned tasks.