Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic Computer Analyst/ Forensic Investigator
Unit: Business Development Unit
- Your role as a forensic computer analyst will be to investigate data breaches, security incidents and criminal activity. You could be working for the police or other law enforcement agencies, or for a specialist computer forensic company or investigative team.
- Functionally Reports to: Chief Technical Officer
- Administratively Reports to: Chief Technical Officer
- Internal Customers: All staff
- External Customers: Clients and Professional Bodies.
- Use a range of forensic tools and software to extract and analyse data.
- Deal with highly sensitive or confidential data or images, depending on the type of case you are investigating.
- Secure a system or device so it cannot be tampered with.
- Recover damaged, deleted or access hidden, protected or encrypted files.
- Unlock digital images that are locked to hide the identity of a place or person.
- Examine data from mobile phones and satellite navigation systems to trace people or places.
- Follow electronic data trails to reveal links or communication between individual or groups.
- Collect information and evidence in a legally admissible way.
- Write technical reports based on your findings and, if required, give evidence in court as an expert witness.
- Present findings of on-going incidents to other members in the investigation team, law enforcement agencies and clients.
- Keep up to date with evolving cyber-crime methods and developments within the digital forensics field.
- Undergo security checks and vetting procedures.
- Work to relevant is accreditations.