Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/ Administrative Assistant
- The Front desk/ Administrative Assistant will be a polished individual that provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- You will be dynamic, professional, proactive and outgoing.
- You will also be responsible for receptionist related duties such as answering incoming calls, directing and screening calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, as well as additional administrative duties.
- The Assistant greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our employees, customers and clients by proving excellent service, answering all inbound calls, helping to resolve inquiries, complaints, etc. in a positive manner.
- Regular and punctual attendance is paramount to this position
- Able to dependably work a schedule of 8:30am to 5: 30pm, with the flexibility to work earlier or later as requested
- Works well with others and is a strong team player
- Ensure that the front desk is attended and phones are answered at all times during office hours
- Promptly answers telephones in a pleasant tone and while provided excellent customer service, directs the caller to the appropriate employee
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in a warm and friendly manner
- Directs and announces visitors appropriately
- Schedules and coordinates meetings
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
- Provides callers with basic information about the company such as address, directions to the company location, fax number, website and other related information
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail and packages for both the office mail box as well as the parking system operation post office box on a daily basis
- Maintains and manages outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Successfully completes special projects on time and under budget
- Manages office supply inventories so that office is well stocked with uniforms, supplies and equipment essentials; process orders on a regular and timely fashion
- Schedules meetings for management staff as needed
- Responsible for agenda management, travel arrangements, meetings, and morning huddles for the management team
- Prepares correspondence, reports, memorandums, applications, certificates, permits, and other materials from copy, rough drafts, and other sources
- Establishes and maintains organized filing systems
- Coordinates the repair and service of office equipment and phone system
- Other related duties as assigned