Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Secretary
Reports to: Managing Director or as assigned
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and information.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Act as a support for all other departments.
- Greet, welcome guests and answer questions and address complaints.
- Perform bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties and update appointment calendars and schedule follow-up appointments.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.