Who We Are Venture Garden Group is an Investment Holding Company that incubates, invests in and operates early revenue, technology companies implementing proven I.T. solutions that transform companies and governmental organizations in emerging markets to high performing establishments. With a sector focused approach, our portfolio companies develop automated data collection, data management, automated billing processing, e-invoicing, payment processing, automated direct debit processing and revenue management solutions for emerging markets, particularly Africa. Read more about our thought leadership in different sectors in Africa.... How it Works We create standalone entities that leverage our core technology infrastructure (Automation+Payments + Big Data Management) across multiple industries and customers to generate diversified sources of long-term recurring revenue from stable B2B and B2C Customers. VGG also nurtures different startups along its value chain to further enhance its efficiencies and provide comprehensive solutions for its clients. We have a team of strong entrepreneurs that lead our ecosystem companies. We connect supply with demand and create exceptional value for our customers and investors in the data and payment collection processes space. We have mastered the art of executing successfully in these risky environment by adopting 5 unique business principles to de-risk our operations and produce consistent, predictable results.
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We’re looking for a Front End Developer who will take a key role on our team
- As a Front End Developer, you will be committed to “changing the face of IT" through innovative thinking and continuous learning
- The ability to learn and adopt new technologies is reflected in the quality of the product
- As a software engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves
- We need our engineers to be versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work alongside the team on complex large-scale web projects and handle small-to-medium projects on your own.
- Develop and maintain internal and consumer-facing frontend systems across the organization.
- Collaborate with designers to bring products to life.