De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites is a top-class Luxury hotel with elegant and glamour. Starting from the lobby of the hotel to the elegantly finished rooms, the interior provide a comfortable and unmatched experience. Our hotel is primed for corporate, business and leisure travelers, offering superior services and excellent facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Core purpose of the Job
- Directly Manages all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas.
- Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
- Ensure smooth operation of the front office; follow up with satisfaction with guest related issues.
- Check-in and check-out, coordinate all guests’ requests, inform them of hotel service, features and room amenities.
- Maintain a positive attitude that will provide team work within the organization and must possess and display high level of personal standard.
- Effective management of guest relations, ensure that 90% of guests leave good reviews and feedback.
- Develop and implement annual guest satisfaction strategy with cooperation and collaboration of the entire team.
- Manage the Hotel Database.
- Ensure each and every guest is treated in a warm, friendly, efficient and accurate manner.
- Conduct routine checks on machines and equipment to ensure proper running of the front desk.
- Ensure porters carry out their functions effectively and efficiently, provide assistance with guest luggage.
- Liaise with other departments on behalf of guest.
- Strict implementation of sales processes and procedures.
- Effective management of room sales.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.