At Empire Technologies, we recognize your communication infrastructure to be a valuable and critical investment to your company's success. With decades of industry experience, and our single-point-of -contact approach, Empire Technologies offers complete cost-effective solutions to help make the most of that investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Receptionist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)