Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack's mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Within a little over 2 years, our close-knit team has introduced a steady cadence of innovations within the Nigerian system, such as automated recurring payments, the ability for customers to pay with only a bank account, automated chargebacks, and much more. We process well over $10 million in transactions monthly, and our double digit growth has us processing even more every month.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Engineer - Web Experience
About the Position
- In this role, you will be responsible for designing websites for product marketing. You may work on one of many customer-facing products that range from the marketing website to developer documentation.
- You’ll create product demos, engaging micro-sites and web content that come together to tell the story of how Paystack is defining commerce in Africa.
- You’ll also get to work on experiential online and offline projects that go beyond the screen.
Why you’ll want this Role
- Create work that’s used by thousands of people across the continent every day
- Be at the forefront of web experiences and bring big ideas to life
- Interpret rich data from analytics tools to influence your work
- Work with a team that helps you perform at the highest level of craftsmanship