AgroMall is a platform supported by information technology and physical last-mile agency distribution for virtual commercialization of smallholder farmers’ activities to create the effects and benefits of economics of scale available to commercial farmers to smallholder farmers through the aggregated discovery and distribution of agricultural input; output; support and extension information. This platform is set up to facilitate availability of inputs and off-take markets at the right price to all users and help them to do more with less efforts, especially smallholder farmers and women in the agricultural value chain. We use technology to aggregate smallholder farmers input needs and produce offer to commercial quantity size for benefits such as improved offtake, better prices and higher revenue. Agromall supports farmers and agriculture focused business with a suite of linked solutions in the following dimensions: value chain discover, predictive analysis of credit worthiness, monitoring and evaluation.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Job Level: Mid-Level
Job Function: IT
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Full Stack Developer who will work with our team of brilliant minds to achieve organizational goals. The Full Stack Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- Partake in the development of all company web applications
- Work with other developers, creative team, designers and research team
- Write quality and efficient codes and converting UI designs to code
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Write web application code following best practices
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Troubleshoot, test, debug and upgrade existing software
- Be aptly updated on the latest industry trends in the web technologies