Romanspage Global - Our client, is seeking an organized, results-driven candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fund/Asset Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Fund Manager provides financial advice and services to private and corporate clients of the company's Asset Management Limited about a range of investment matters, including buying and selling investment trusts and shares or bonds, to help these clients invest their money in the best places.
He / She:
- Will make decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients; buy shares and bonds on behalf of clients, and invest in property and other things, in an attempt to make as much money for the client as possible
- Drive product creation to suit client / investor appetite.
- Meet with investors to discuss investment opportunities and strategies
- Create, organize and manage client portfolios
- Will analyze financial data and liaise directly with investment analysts to make informed decisions for our clients
- Effectively manage client assets according to their investment preferences.
- Strategically plan and direct operations of the portfolio management business; lead and manage the portfolio investment team.
- Will ensure that prospectuses and other documents are completed, filed and distributed as regulations require.
- Must also ensure their funds operate in accordance with regulations outlined by authorities, such as the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Keep knowledge up-to-date about the economy, current financial news and financial markets
- Attend industry events; develop relationships with clients and expand client network in professional and social settings;
- Liaise with external parties including regulatory agencies and also liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Employ risk management techniques to assess investments and ensure asset portfolios are sufficiently diversified
- Use complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Is responsible for coaching and development of individual portfolio investment team members.