Future Talent Programme-Project Engineer
Would you like to start your career "in good company"? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Develop basic technical solutions in customer projects
- Develop project documentation in customer projects
- Technical discussions with customer and or end suppliers for engineering parts in customer projects
- Participate in validation/ reviewing technical solutions for engineering parts in customer projects
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak