Chemonics International is recruiting for Sourcing Strategy Advisor
Job Title: Gender-Based Violence Advisor
- We seek a Gender-Based Violence Advisor for the USAID funded Strategic HIV/AIDS Response Program (SHARP) Task Order 03 activity in Nigeria.
- This activity aims to identify and support proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening health systems with an expanded effort with the Government of Nigeria (GON) in Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Jigawa, Kano and Yobe State.
- The objectives of the activity include 1) Targeted and efficient HIV and TB case identification and linkage to care and treatment; 2) Enrollment of patients on HIV/AIDS therapy with adequate adherence and minimal loss to follow-up; 3) Successfully suppress HIV viral load; and 4) Increase GON capacity to expand, coordinate and finance HIV/AIDS and TB services.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Manage regional clinical staff responsible for GBV case management
- Work to reduce pervasive GBV and stigma and discrimination
- Oversee refresher courses to train clinicians to confidentially look for and recognize signs of GBV and intimate partner violence and provide linkage to clinical and non-clinical response services and improve reporting of GBV using NigeriaMRS
- Work with the Grants Manager to award and manage grants to CBOs that address social cultural norms related to sex and gender, GBV prevention, and sensitization
- Oversee the support for community stigma and GBV reduction activities with religious and community leaders