Crest Agro Products Limited - A fast-growing integrated agribusiness incorporated in 2013 to produce high quality cassava starch for the food processing, pharmaceutical and textile industries. founded out of a strong belief in the transformative power of agriculture in Nigeria with believe that commercial farming and industrial processing have the potential to be key drivers of the Nigerian economy with a vision "To be the leading producer of food grade cassava starch for industrial users in Nigeria and the broader West Africa sub-region”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- The General Manager will have ultimate management and financial responsibility for the operations of the farm towards supplying the related processing business.
- Overarching responsibility is to manage the farm to ensure a timely, consistent supply of raw material to the factory, within target cost parameters
Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee the agricultural, technical, finance and administrative teams towards meeting financial and operational targets for the business
- Develop an annual budget for the farming business
- Manage the P&L of the business in line with the agreed budget
- Guide the development and implementation of policies to ensure operational efficiency
- Develop and execute an appropriate recruiting and team development plan in line with corporate objectives
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations whilst ensuring ongoing and effective management of relationships with all external stakeholders
- Manage key farm-related stakeholder relationships in the best interest of the business
- Collate, analyse and present periodic operational and financial reports to management
- Ensure that the business operates in line with operational best practices, and that environmental, health and safety standards are adhered to