Workforce Group - Our client is a new non-interest Commercial Bank operating in Lagos State. The bank is set to change the way banking is done in Nigeria and is looking for great minds with proven experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager - Operations
Reporting Line: Managing Director
- Direct and oversee the company's banking operations functions relating but not limited to central operations, domestic and foreign operations, trade services operations and treasury operations.
- Be responsible for the Bank’s Operations strategy
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements relating to Banking Operations
- Design, develop and keep updated the Banks' Operations Manual
- Ensure compliance with all operational guidelines, processes and procedures
- Be responsible for reviewing business processes to stay innovative in rendering excellent banking operations services to customers, to reduce operational costs and tighten controls
- Coordinate the execution of international trade and payment transactions in an efficient and cost- effective manner in line with the Bank’s overall strategy
- Provide efficient domestic banking services to customers
- Manage the staff and meet up with budget expectations of the Bank’s Operations division.