Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly Nigerian – owned company established in 2003 with the vision to be the preferred services and solutions company in Sub – Saharan Africa. As a full oil servicing company, we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive bouquet of solutions while subjecting our processes to the most stringent global standards providing services and solutions to the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geoscience Technical Quality Controller
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- Responsible for communicating findings to Lead Quality Controller.
- Application of principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that tasks are executed in accordance with specifications, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level Electrical leads.
- Provide guidance and advice an technical, operational, and Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSH&E) aspects of site investigation field operations.
- Responsible for ensuring site investigation vendors and their sub-contractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans and industry standards.