BUA Group started business in 1988 as a Private Limited Liability Company specializing in the importation and marketing of iron & steel, agricultural and industrial chemicals. Since then it has rapidly developed into a fully-fledged, diversified business with a stake in a wide range of business sectors.
BUA (LASUCO) Sugar Plantation is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GIS Surveyor
Location: Lafiagi, Kwara
- Responsible for obtaining data on distance, angles, elevations, points, and contours by using total station, GPS, GIS, Digital plane table, Theodolite, Electronic distance measuring equipment and other surveying instruments process
Role Overview and Responsibilities
- Conduct physical site surveys using GIS, GPS and other equipment and tools.
- Prepare sketches and notes, and perform electronic data collection.
- Coordinate field staff and process field data.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations.
- Calculate areas of land parcels and easements using mathematics and computer software.
- Research previous survey evidence, including maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.