ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Government Relations Support
Job type: Contract
- The role is responsible for supporting the Government Relations Operations (Government Agencies) majorly in administrative duties and would be required to step in and cover for the Team Lead.
- The Government Relations Officer will work closely and efficiently with Sales, Engineering and Finance units in ensuring approval documents are secured as timely as possible.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support statutory documentation and regulatory oil & gas license renewals with government agencies (DPR, PPMC, PEF).
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies.Support the strong ethical relationship between Enyo and relevant institutions/ bodies with a view to ensure the long-term viability of the business.
- Document and manage all government regulations around Enyo operations to ensure compliance.
- Support the registration and approval processes for the company in the various states
- Maintain effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders at the Federal, State and Local Government level
- Carry out research, provide detailed policy analysis, identify regional vulnerabilities and recommend due mitigation.