Oasis Management Company RC 635930 is the premier Management Consulting and Technology Services Company, focused on the emerging convergence between Computing, Communications, Content and Commerce (4-Cs). Incorporated in Nigeria in 2005, Oasis Management Company Limited was founded on the principle that intelligent consulting services to a select group of clients who appreciate the importance of value added consulting and end-to-end technology advisory will help them deliver more returns for their investors.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with a senior accountant or controller to assist with accounting tasks.
- Input income or expense entries into the accounting system that the organization uses.
- Pay bills, create invoices for the company’s clients, and enter vendor invoices into the system. They are also responsible for administering payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable to keep records up-to-date.
- Ensure Data accuracy by checking entries for accuracy and making the necessary corrections if they spot anything that’s wrong before filing the documents in the corresponding place.
- Presenting financial information to colleagues and clients when necessary.
- Review and summarize client reports and have the opportunity to liaise with other departments at such meetings.
- Assist with tasks and administrative duties which include helping with asset inventory, cost accounting, or payroll tasks.