Imperial Phoenix is a groundbreaking and synergetic HR consulting company in Nigeria that leverages on emerging HR technologies to ensures that organisations get the best of HR services. The aim is to develop resources with critical skills needed in evolving new frontiers in the African economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: HR Manager
- We are looking to employ HR Officers with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- He/She must be reliable with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exits interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related course
- At least 1 year of experience as an HR assistant/officer.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Via hard copy to Head Office at:
Geonel Holdings Limited,
Suite 201-203 Plot 1080, Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District - Abuja.
- Applications should be addressed to the” HR Department” and must include a cover letter, cv and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
- Subject of mail/application should be REF:0901 and the job position applied for.
- Deadline for the receipt of applications is stated above either via email or hardcopy to Head Office Address. Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.