ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. Arm Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Institutional Sales Staff
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Responsible for driving ARM Life’s Institutional Sales (Group Life Assurance Policy’s) and develop relationships with Insurance Brokers, Small and Middle-Sized Organizations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire new Group Life Business through Brokers / Direct.
- Identify and acquire new accounts in Public and Private Sector.
- Manage partnerships with key stakeholders and leverage opportunities for the organization.
- Champion continuous improvement with a strong focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- To up-sell and cross - sell the group products and services with specific focus on business elements to existing and new members; manage sales pipelines and ensure that sales targets are adhered to and met by.
- Closely liaise with Technical Team to provide timely and competitive quotes, as well as prompt claims settlement.
- Rendition of daily and weekly performance report
- Ensure customer retention through continuous awareness of transactions and deep customer understanding