- Candidates should have a First Degree (and post-degree national certification where applicable) in Law, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Mathematics or related fields. Pre-NYSC candidates welcomed to apply.
- Should be a people person with a strong interest in communications, sales and public relations.
- Must be passionate about legal drafting, sales, business negotiations, business communication, and organizational management.
- Applicants must be no older than 25 years old.
- Applicants must be excellent in spoken and written English.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary or Cover Letter to: email@example.com The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject (Very Important).
- All applications must include education and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to Victoria Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Ensure Jobs@olatorera.com is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview date.
- Orientation and training will apply.