Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Graduate Treasury / Accounts Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years max
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs
Reporting To: Reporting To: Treasury / Financial Accounting & Reporting Specialist
- This role requires the ideal candidate to maintain and record financial transactions at business unit level.
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level / undertaking level
- Ensure proper documentation of proofs/bills for the respective financial transaction
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.
- Ensure proper documents / bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of bill amount and adjustments
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on billing
- Monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned job
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Financial Accounting & Reporting Specialist or Financial & Administration Manager