Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
Job Title : Grant Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 7 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job-role: The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Managing and supporting the grants requirement and implementation process.
- Identify and develop strategies to optimise the grants administration process.
- Ensure grants are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of all Community Based Organizations (CBOs).
- Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring the smooth completion of work responsibilities.
- Support the CBOs in preparing financial or budget plans.
- Maintain records of all CBOs contract documents, payments and support them to prepare monthly report for all grant-related activities.
- Training CBOs to ensure effective and equitable utilisation of funds.