Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefit
Job Title: Grants and Compliance Officer - Nigeria IHP
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 6 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit NGO/Non-Profit
Reports to: State Finance and Administrative Director
Duration: 5 years
Project Overview and Role
- IHP is an integrated health program with an expanded effort with the Government of Nigeria (GON) to identify and support rapid scale-up of proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening of health systems. It will focus its support for service delivery in six intervention areas, family planning, malaria, routine immunization, nutrition, maternal / newborn health, and treatment of childhood pneumonia / diarrhea.
- The Palladium Group has an opening for a Grants / Compliance Officer within the Financial Management department. The Grants / Compliance Officer will manage grants portfolios, in accordance with Palladium's and USAID policies and procedures.
- Implements grant activities at the state level under the various Task Orders.
- Identifies funding opportunities, prepares and processes grant applications, and oversees grant management and implementation for all public-sector opportunities
- Ensures all sub-awards comply with the rules and regulations of governments and other multilateral donors
- Strengthens and maintains the necessary administrative structures and interdepartmental processes to ensure grant transparency, smooth implementation, reporting, requisite controls, and monitoring
- Serves as primary point of contact for post-award grants implementation and will ensure that all grant files are complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Reviews internal documents and processes for compliance from time to time.