Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting for a Grants/Sustainability Manager for an upcoming, five-year USAID-funded health workforce management project in Nigeria. The position is full-time and based in Abuja with occasional travel to Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, and Ebonyi States and the Federal Capital Territory.
· Provide support, specifically to the Director of Finance and Administration, on developing grants with local partners specifically focused on Human Resources for Health (HRH) and Health System Strengthening (HSS).
· Oversee grants with local partners specifically focused on Human Resources for Health (HRH) and Health System Strengthening (HSS).
· Develop Request for Applications (RFAs) for grants required to accomplish project goals and milestones.
· Ensure grants and implementing partners are USAID compliant and follow USAID/USG regulations.
· Develop internal control measures for the award of grants and disbursement of payments for milestones achieved.