Cheil South Nigeria - We are a highly dynamic and passionate advertising agency with uncanny creativity that is inspired and deeply rooted in the diversity of Nigeria-Her culture, people and enterprise. Our team is made up of a crop of young, brilliant, driven and experienced professionals who are tested and proven to have the knack to scale brands and achieve set marketing goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Summary of position
- Responsible for producing innovative ideas for the visual elements of advertising campaigns in all kinds of media including press, television and camera, internet (digital/viral marketing, posters and direct mail).
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts
- Familiarising with client’s products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the managing director, account team or clients.
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects.
- Providing technical guide to aid selection of quality production materials and printers (vendor) to be used for projects.
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs.
- Depth of knowledge of the client’s needs and preference.
- Quality of creative’s designed.
- Turnaround time on creative jobs in line with preset timelines agreed with the client.
- Interpretation/visualisation of Client concept and ideas into original form.
- Quality delivery of jobs assigned.
- 0%spelling or grammatical error.
- Ability to work harmoniously with the clients, managing director/account executives.