Bazuze is an Agricultural Commodity Trading partnership platform creating ready access to the diverse market for smallholder farmers by trading the harvested farm produce in the local and export to the global market. We allow for individuals interested in agribusiness but do not have the time, expertise or full resources to run trade or export farm produce to be a stakeholder in the agriculture commodity trading through a collaborative sponsorship effort.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Our company is recruiting for the role of a Graphics Designer, the candidate must understand the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.