Our client, an advertising agency is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are in need of a Graphics Designer, would be who responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphics/visuals for use in exhibition display or publications and professional journal.
- Serves as principal coordinator for graphic publication production while managing to a prescribed budget.
- Develop creative designs and concepts that meet required objectives and projects
- Working closely with copywriters to generate creative ideas and concepts
- Producing sketches or rough scamps to communicate ideas to client
- Gaining understanding of the target audience and business that the particular creative are aimed
- Visiting and assessing locations for potentials creative and executions
- Attending meetings at production houses and working in editing suites to oversee potential finished projects
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, 3D graphics editing and layouts
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Advising clients on better creative executions
- Meeting with the creative manager for better direction on creative development
- Helping in improving other graphics designer in development of creative
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by your line manager.