Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are in need of a Graphics Designer who will be responsible for the overall design and illustrative / graphic / visuals design. Serves as principle coordinator for graphic publication production. Works collaboratively with the department head and / or contributing authors to realize a final product.
- Think creatively to develop new concepts and produce designs.
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and pleasing manner.
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production. Ensures that all parties are informed of and meet deadlines.
- Prepares layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design;
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction;
- Designs, lays out, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers
- Ensure final productions are error-free and reflect desired specifications.
- May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
- May handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes;
- May provide information to management and staff regarding design of publication;
- Performs related duties as required.