West-Bay is specialist in brand building and event development; while our services cover consultancy, sales & staging of branding concepts, freelance research, and many more; and our connection is wide and unbeatable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Our corporate branding firm requires the services of a young and dynamic hardworking gentleman to take the role of the Graphics designer, someone who can create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate prospective clients and also develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Applicants for this job must be able to do the following tasks:
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including info graphics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals.
- Available to work weekends and overtime.