Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics/Instructional Designer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Graphics Designer will be responsible for the development of the overall layout and instructional designs and production design for the Learning Management System (LMS), advertisements, brochures, magazines, logos, product packaging, displays and corporate reports/communication/identity; ensure that all work meets the overall company brand standards and creative objectives set by Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Graphics Team to determine requirements of each project.
- Work to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and output quality does not suffer.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Maintains an updated historical file of all creative materials/works produced.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, websites, etc.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- Present finalised concepts and design to the Head, Business Support
- Working as part of a team with illustrators, web developers, etc.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers (when the need arises) to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Carryout all other duties as assigned by the Management of Zercom Systems.