Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: GRID Metering- Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Reporting To: GRID Metering- Lead
- The candidate is responsible for assisting GRID Metering Lead in coordinating installation activities at all grid levels, 132kV, 33kV, 11kV feeders and Distribution transformers levels
- Ensure that metering activities at all Ikeja Electric trade points are timely carried out
- Monitor the grid metering installations activities at all voltages levels
- Maintain regular check on the metering systems at various levels in the system
- Ensure that energy meters installed at various points are as per approved technical specifications
- Monitor and coordinate all outsourced DT metering projects
- Monitor the progress of target based outsourced meter installation and report their performances
- Assist with the preparation of grid metering annual budget, its implementation and monitor performances
- Weekly Performance reporting.
- Monthly performance appraisal presentation
- Responsible for the collation and evaluation of the survey and validation of the materials requirements for all outsourced metering projects
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring quality standards on all outsourced metering
- Check for consistency in survey/installation and reporting.
- Ensure that all material utilization report is validated and reconcile for outsourced metering projects
- Manage and develop the productivity and capacity of other team members.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupation Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head, Metering or other superior officers in line with agreed work process or SLA