KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
Our Client is a leading, diversified and dynamic Investment Holding Conglomerate with businesses across the Telecommunication, Agriculture, Real Estate, Hospitality sectors. The organization has enjoyed significant growth over the years and continues to seek partnership for growth across the subsidiaries.
In line with the Company's decision to ensure key roles are filled by qualified candidates with high quality hands-on experience and leadership skills, the Company is looking for an exceptional Group Chief Financial Officer.
Job Title: Group Chief Financial Officer
Ref #: xx01
- The Opportunity- Group Chief Financial Officer
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Group CFO will be responsible for providing strategic and operational direction/ leadership for the Group’s financial planning and management activities. The role holder will also provide oversight to the finance functions of the subsidiary companies, as they relate to budget management, performance reporting, financial accounting & reporting, and treasury management.
Detailed Job Description
- Assume ownership of, and communicate the strategic direction of the Group’s Finance function to the subsidiaries, ensuring accurate understanding of roles, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Drive the formulation and implementation of the Group’s Finance function’s operational strategy, policies, procedures, and frameworks in line with the overall Group strategy
- Engage Executive Management to develop short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections for the Group
- Provide oversight of all financial risk management activities within the Group Enterprise Risk Management framework and ensure that the full spectrum of financial risk (interest rates, foreign exchange risk etc.) are identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
- Collaborate with the Chief Investment Officer to drive the corporate finance and restructuring efforts of the Group
- Review the Group’s capital structure and recommend optimal strategies to manage the Group’s borrowing capacity to finance future growth
- Review medium and long- term funding forecasts for the Group’s activities and seek Board approval for funding requests above approved limits
- Manage the Group and Holding Company’s statutory reporting obligations, ensuring the accurate and timely development of periodic reports and accounts, board presentations etc. to aid decision making
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key external business advisors and relevant bodies e.g. regulatory organisations, auditors, solicitors, banks etc. to facilitate effective business operations