KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
Our Client is a leading, diversified and dynamic Investment Holding Conglomerate with businesses across the Telecommunication, Agriculture, Real Estate, Hospitality sectors. The organization has enjoyed significant growth over the years and continues to seek partnership for growth across the subsidiaries.
In line with the Company's decision to ensure key roles are filled by qualified candidates with high quality hands-on experience and leadership skills, the Company is looking for an exceptional Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer.
Job Title: Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer
Ref #: xx02
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer will be responsible for investment decisions across the Group including due diligence, capital raising, mergers and acquisitions etc. He/she will drive the optimal performance of the Group’s investment portfolio in line with the Group’s strategic goals and objectives.
- The candidate will also be responsible for identifying and converting new business opportunities for the Group to maximize revenue generation.
- Develop and implement a growth focused strategy which will increase and diversify the Group’s investment portfolio
- Oversee the development of financial models for forecasting/ testing the robustness of the Group’s investment strategy and ensure periodic updates to the investment strategy where required
- Ensure Risk Management is integrated into the whole investment and business development planning process (from strategy to operation) across the Group
- Identify potential clients and investors/ partners for revenue generation opportunities for the Group and drive collaboration across the organisation for identified business opportunities
- Provide oversight and direction; lead investment teams; complete all fund transactions and effectively maintain the Group’s investment portfolio ensuring a balanced approach across all asset classes
- Develop short-term and long-term investment plans; and identify/recommend new business and investment opportunities to support the Group’s growth
- Lead and support significant pursuits to ensure bids and business opportunities are converted, working with business partners across the Group
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, products and services to drive the growth of Group’s portfolio
- Ensure continuous research to stay abreast of the economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Identify transactions, investment structures and hedging opportunities to maximise Group-wide’s financial and strategic investment benefits