Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Our vision though behemoth, is driven by a hallmark of organizations forecasting on landmark changes in business sectors, positioning itself to exploit opportunities of raising the standard of living in Nigeria through job creation and skill development. We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Job Title: Group Head - Business Development
Reporting Line: The GCEO
Overall Job Purpose
- The Group Head Business Development is responsible for securing new revenue alongside existing portfolio of clients as well as seeking out new clients.
- The role is expected to have a focus on hunting new business, creating new marketing strategies, generating sales leads and also negotiating and closing deals.
- The Group Head Business Development is responsible for driving awareness and revenue growth across the various companies: Marketing and Innovation,Logistics,Retail and Distribution, Software Solution
- Develop new business strategies and revenue streams for the company.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendation to prospective clients of the various solutions that we offer to their business challenges.
- Establish and manage sales executives; set, agree and manage performance against agreed revenue and margin budgets;
- Proactively lead the research, to identify and target prospective clients through the use of existing and growing network of clients and contacts.
- Ensuring companies growth objectives are attained, articulate new business development opportunities and identifying, building and managing relationships with existing partners/clients attempt to increase their current spend in line with corporate goals.
- Plan, oversee, Identify, evaluate and develop new business and markets opportunities, initiatives and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Responsible for developing business with key clients across different sectors with significant potential to become a major contributor to the growth and profitability of the various companies.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business and communicating such strategies to management
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and legal teams and ensuring contracts are appropriate for company.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Constantly reviewing and advancing the companyТs value proposition as it relates to solving customer bottleneck and process improvement issues.