Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country, has been at the fore front of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of high quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Group Head, Sales and Marketing
Summary of Position
- Chiefly responsible for the deliverables in all sales and marketing at head office and branches
- Grows customers’ base (numbers), sales turnover and gross profit.
- Discovers new markets for the company’s services; develop strategies to increase company’s market shares in new and existing markets
- Responsibility for the use of modern technologies, particularly internet and social media to achieve highest possible exposures; and possesses the ability to initiate and execute transactions as well as satisfactorily manage customers on these new platforms.
- Produces and monitors approved periodic sales budgets for the entire company based on sales and marketing intelligence.
- Drive branch heads to achieve company’s sales target and ensures that they achieve (exceed) their respective branch targets.
- Creates and sustains marketing and sales momentum across board.
- Responsible for initiating, directing, coordinating and anchoring the use of modern and traditional marketing media to facilitate sales. Such media include suitable above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL) advertisements, promotions, trade fairs & exhibitions, and company’s website optimizations
- Drive branch expansions, new products developments and optimization of all sales expansion strategies.
- Continuously review the company’s internal systems to determine how best they could be tuned toward promoting sales
- Acts as the administrative head of all units under his span of control by reviewing and approving varying requests emanating from unit heads.